Good phone, very satisfied.
Never again Apple, but will test other Android phones such as Asus Zenfone.
Chose between 7 and iPhone this. It was this. Now it's been two months and oh how happy I am for my choice. It is the best phone I have owned, and although it sounds cliché, I must say it in your hand feels like a part of me, a feeling I have not felt since I bought my iphone 4s 6 years ago.
The monitor, camera (oh how good it is!), Quick charging, performance, memory cards etc. might just sound like reheated försälningsargument but it really makes a big difference to the appearance and in everyday use. Nowadays, Samsung has also come up with the software. It flows nicely and is incredibly user friendly.
Sure, the speaker does not sound great. And few unnecessary bloatware is still present in the software. But otherwise, I find nothing to fault.
Many reviewers have said that this also the s7 edge (which is a bit too big for my taste) is this year's best phones. It does not surprise me at all.
Went from Sony Z3 Compact to Samsung S7, this is what I think about S7:
+ Camera: Fast auto focus, good pictures in the dark
+ Responsive UI
+ Bright and high resolution amoled display
+ Good sound in phone calls
+ Fast charge
+ Waterproof to some extent (ip68)
- TouchWiz is still bad and inconvenient. Recommend to install Nova Launcher!
- The fingerprint reader can be difficult to use.
- Poor battery life! Max 2 days. Is used with 3-4 days with the Sony Z3 Compact.
- Missing running small programs in foreground (eg calculator, etc.).
- No charging barrier to increase battery life, as Sony has. The battery should stay between 20-80% for maximum life.
* Update after 1 year of use:
Battery life lasts a maximum of 1 day, even after keeping the battery continuously within 20-80%.
+ The phone is still very responsive.
+ Android 7 has improved the phone on many fronts.
Perfect Product! Beautiful screen, graphics and processor speed! Recommended for both personal and work use.