+ Easy to get started
+ Sitting on the good arm
+ Quite discreet
- No accompanying manual
- Complicated buckle
- Unintelligible LEDs that require manual to understand
- Battery level can only be seen from the app
- Often takes a long time before it manages to measure heart rate
- Pedometer shows all wrong
- Poor battery life
- Allows extremely high when it vibrates
- The bracelets could be much slimmer. There is plenty of space in the band
- Sony Lifelog on the web is really bad. It is adapted for the visually impaired and shows no graphs. Nor is it possible to export its data
- Integration with other apps are non-existent
- Integration with Google Fit is not working as it should
- My Phone (LG G2) becomes very slow when connected to my Smart Band. The reason is that Bluetooth uses the same frequency (2.4GHz) to my wifi. In practice, you can not use the Wifi after it is disturbed by BT, however, works on 5GHz WiFi.
- Lifelog draws extremely battery. Around 20-30%!
Bought the most to check pulse when I practice tennis, and it works quite. A traditional chest strap is more accurate, but this is good enough then I still just want to see the pulse in retrospect.
Update 21 / 3-2016
After less than a week with the band, I can only conclude that it is completely unusable. The only thing I was interested in was to measure the pulse and the function stopped working after the last training session. The bracelet logs still steps and sleep. It also shows your heart rate if you go into the Smart Band app, but Lifelog logs do not pulse anymore. On the net there are several with the same problem. Have tried restarting the band and the phone, re-installed apps, and nothing works. The purpose of the band is to measure the activity and stress, but all this band does is create stress when the shit does not work.
Pulse Chart is now removed picked from Lifelog on the Web, so Sony has obvious problems with their service, but do not bother to inform its users. Lousy!
Will probably return the smart belt when Sony can not be trusted.
The heart rate monitor is properly disposed of! pedometer works iofs the e .. well always something / p
Bought the bracelet on Amazon Marketplace in November 2016 for 400 SEK (3 days later 300 €) - absolutely affordable. Sitting good sign ok. Somewhat short battery life, but considering the price it is ok.
After half a year working heart rate monitor only sporadically. As long as it worked so I used the around the clock and got some insights on what makes me sleep well. Other features of the app Lifelog is fun, but does not always produce reasonable values.
It works well ,,, but would not recomend the product when my ex loses contact with the cell phone lost 1 o once a week .. it's really annoying. When you drop and re-connect it, so you have to fix all the settings again.