Before buying activity meter or other equipment you should think through what you want with it and find out the difference between the different varieties on the market.
This the target not step but active about something that fungerar bad about competing against friends or colleagues about the most steps pr.dag.
- Small and light, notices almost not sure you have it on
- Coaching during training
- Measures stride (reflected in degrees), cadence and power to hit the ground with under springing (in addition to calories, length, speed, etc.) Something else you only get with heart rate monitors and foot pod.
- Several levels of workouts invert ein get the urge to go out and complete new level
- Indoor Training with feedback on the proper execution of exercises (a bit like the Nintendo Wii on your mobile)
- Long battery life
- Must have your mobile on training trip (user mobile as GPS)
- Slightly limited choice of training and not the ability to create Eigne exercises (several will be on its way)
- Several reports that sensor has fallen out of bracelets and mistaking it.
- Not reporting against 3.parts-appar (should be on the road).
- Taking time before new features core in place
- Unknown clock so I have a little bell in addition to Moov left sleeve.