Having used my Move Up in about 1 year. I use it as a pedometer connected to the phone, where you see clear graphs for step + sleep (per day / week / month). You can also add other activities manually. Great tool if you want to be sure to touch more on themselves!
+ Small and flexible (also tested the bracelet Jawbone Up 24, but it would not always wear the same and must be recharged frequently)
+ Long battery life
- The clock function
Have been using my Jawbone Movement for a week and think it is an excellent product.
- Long battery life (up to 6 months according to Jawbone)
- Very affordable
- Very stylish and useful app
- Sync works perfectly
- Experiencing the step count as a fairly accurate (I go the same round, then the diff
- Totals longest period of movement
- Totals longest sedentary period
- I think Move is stylish with good quality feel (both the main unit and clips)
- Easy to put conducted training sessions in the app
- Logs mood (if you enter it)
- Not waterproof
- Show only the longest time I've been stopped at one point, do not know how long I sat still during
day. I would have liked both.
- Show only the longest time I have been in motion at one time, not how long I had been in motion
during the day. I would have liked both.
- Includes a wrist strap (for example, monitoring of sleep)
I have not tried any sleep functions when I'm not so interested in it, so the feature is not weighed in grade.
I use an iPhone 5