A big negative is that the heart rate monitor hangs up. The clock must be reset to get it started. This happens all the time. Know about more people who struggle right away.
Do not recommend buying this. Please choose another brand.
Works very well!
- Small and sits very well on the arm.
- Looks good
- The app is very user-friendly
- Easy to use
- Had been ok with a built-in GPS
- Measurement of distances may be inaccurate when you do not connect to the mobile's GPS. (Got a few extra kilometers after a race compared to the second polar sports bell)
It's incredibly good with this product. For the most part, it delivers as expected. But I would like to point out a simple but very important shortcoming. The plastic link itself is of such poor quality that it's actually not a question whether it will be worn out, but simply when. A basically fantastic good product is delivered with a link of the very poorest quality. Several at my job have different versions of Fitbit, but everyone finds that the link is in resolution. It's simply untenable after Fitbit has delivered products for several years and does not fix it. I think one finds a better plastic link by searching for a random third party link at the cheapest price on Ebay. In summary, the Fitbit device itself is imaginatively good, but the experience is spoiled by the unthinkable dissolution of the plastic loop.
My first fitness watch, however, I commuted between it and Apple Watch (Gen 2), but the priority of battery life when it became Fitbit Charge 2 (-i awaiting aWatch gene 3).
+ Good battery at least 5 days (but still always charging the batteries after 2-3 days).
+ Good visibility even when the sun is shining, bright light on the screen.
+ Just OK Fitbit -app, where you control more of the time than the actual time.
+ To easily see who is calling / SMS / Calendar (-PLEASE! Not the answer.)
+ Simple menus, what is needed is on the screen. The rest is controlled via Fitbit app.
+ Continuity GPS with even mobile (-därav good battery life at the time.)
- It does not sync with iOS 10 Health (Health) -app (also said to not work with Android health program), can be synchronized with the help of another synkapp, who does a reasonably job with the transfer to iOS Health app.
- No Swedish menus in the cloud, the Phone and the clock itself, everything is in English.
- Sports swim does not work, it is NOT recommended to be under water, but tolerates "rain".
- Can bring your partner in bed with unconscious hand movement as experienced skärmpluset at night very strong !. (-Option Off atuo screen-on, or perhaps future firmware update that has subdued lighting on the screen with timed at night ?.)
- No GPS (But otherwise, if it existed, has not had the same battery life that now.)
Smooth yet solid. Relatively a lot features. Worse screen.
+ Has the most interesting features (-GPS)
+ A structure teaches hold (one can also change the bracelet)
+ Very good app and part of the "Fitbit product family" (including scales, training videos, training programs and other things)
+ Have the screen
+ Smooth Size
+ Decent battery life (up to 5 days),
+ Water resistant (but not water)
- The screen is pretty bad, difficult to read out and touch sensitivity is rejected
- No GPS (probably gives flexibility and battery life)
- not water (but protected)
- Sleep analysis seems not as good as for example Microsoft's counterpart
Coming from a Microsoft Tape 1 that had many times better screen (clarity and "pekbarhet"), built-in GPS but missing stair counter (no altimeter) and had disastrously poor durability of the structure (ripped out 2 pieces of 2 years). Charge 2 is an inferior and cheaper product than Microsoft's bands but construction has the potential to keep better. I like it so far, sharp! Updates about the change.