Have used it for 1 week.
Mainly wanted to have: a small "inactivity warner" (Reminder To Move) to the office (with vibrate).
I do not care about the "constant sync" to the app or SMS / call-notifications, so
after 7days is about 30% of the battery left. Good!
• small, quiet, minimalist
• well-made app
• sits comfortably on the arm
• good automatic with "SmartTrack auto exercise recognition" and "auto sleep tracking"
Better can be:
• that it measures the inactivity in hours, that you go a little 12:05 you can slack off 13:55 as long as you get into 250steg in each full steam.
• easy to miss notifications. judgment is 1gång. and for a limited time. combined with the limited "knock" the interaction you will be happy if you just miss half.
• it is not possible to turn on or off in flight mode. not all airlines accept Bluetooth transmitter on the pitch.
• the app is very well "cloud". some figures are not visible until they were and turned in fitbit.com
• the price. 1500: - must shortcomings removed.