EDIT: Dragging of a star as it has become tougher after the last update.
Good phone for a cheap price! However, I am not a big fan of Samsung screens, but it is well a matter of taste.
+ Stylish premium design
+ Just in large screen with high resolution in time
+ Reasonably fast
+ Pretty good camera
+ Good Price
+ Good battery life
+ Physical Home Button
+ Good sound for calls
- Non-removable battery
- A little slippery
- Unnatural colors even with the screen set to "Basic"
- The screen flickers of 240Hz
- Repkänslig screen / rear
- Plasticky home button
- No fingerprint reader
No problems besides the camera ... sjuukt bad!
Bought it for my mother, and it is worse than her cheap 4 year old Sony ... disaster.
Affordable Smartphone. Have not all the past and is not super fast all times but definitely worth the money. Cool design, feel lavish. Good screen in the right format. Battery life could have been slightly better, have to recharge every night for a little surfing on the day. The handset gets seven strong stars out of me.
Decent phone, it scored high in appearance but not quite as high on performance had all match pups been just fine had not iphone had a their chances
Superb quality feel and 2.300kr this outrageously very smart phone for the money.
What really stands out with this phone is the physical feeling of quality, display sharpness and sound quality.
I was worried that the RAM would be too small, but it's nothing that affects perceived performance.
This is my first private Samsung and I'm pleasantly surprised by the Samsung user interface which is now really nice. All rubbish previously hung up are gone, the menu is admirably easy to use and it's easy to find settings. Really, really good!
There are three things you lose in even lower price:
1. Screen resolution'd felt good to have been slightly higher. If you look really close (1dm) shows the pixel pattern. Otherwise, the screen is a joy to use, especially because I come from an IPS LCD where the sharpness and the colors may be good, but (I now realize) is clearly inferior to the OLED.
2. The camera is clearly useful but not near the class that has the most expensive phones.
3. The unit has no gyroscope, which means that mobile VR does not work. Gyro is used for reading the head movements. Samsung Gear VR or Google Cardboard hence fail to work with this phone.