+ Good camera.
- Battery life.
Very pleased with the phone. Never muddled or erred. Dropped countless times in the ground without injury. Qualitative camera.
My first iPhone (had an iPod touch for 4-5 years ago). I have run Android earlier so I will compare the phones I've had.
(Formerly smartphones: HTC Desire HD, Samsung Galaxy S4, the LG Nexus 5X (broke))
Benefits for iPhone 6:
+ Better Camera
+ Rarely slow (all Android phones I have had has sometimes been slow, but often fast)
+ Headphone (did not think of the iPhone 7 ...)
+ Good screen (despite lower screen resolution than previous phones)
+ Just ok built-in "text to speach"
+ Many access probability functions (eg receive text eg. The buttons look like buttons)
+ Many good apps
+ Perfect size
Disadvantages of the iPhone 6:
- Very expensive apps than Android
- Fewer good free apps
- Lack of opportunities to "modify" the mobile phone (eg switching launcher)
- No shared file systems for apps.
- Some applications require that the data is transferred to them with iTunes
- Do Galaxy S4's home button was better than the iPhone.
- Must press the Home button (or on button) to display the screen (5x Nexus unlocked about keeping your finger on the fingerprint reader).
- The fingerprint reader does not sit at the back.
- Many things in the interface is very small (Android has the opposite problem, many things are too big)
- Much worse than notifications on Android
- No "standard USB", the iPhone uses Apple's Lightning instead of the micro-USB or USB-C
Good phone, simple to use. Some poor battery life
This is the first iphone ja owns and works very well. The downside is just that almost all apps have to buy inside so you have to be very mindful of what you take home but the phone the way, is absolutely superb!