The shell is fine and works well, the only thing I can complain about is that the AOD (allways-on display) does not work when the lid is closed, which is a bit strange. May be fixed in an update later.
Update: Have noticed that there are a lot of small scratches on the cell phone during which the plastic box sitting on the shell.
+ Nice that it is possible to call, talking and see announcements of the shell closed.
- Fingerprints from the first minute on the plastic screen
- Keep your phone look very untidy
- Have you had cover open for a while you have to keep quite hard when it should be closed. Adding just down the phone with closed cover on the table and it will open automatically. So there is quite a big risk that if you drop the phone with closed protection, so it can open the way down to the asphalt.
I do not recommend this as protection for the case, but perhaps as scratch protection in the bag and pocket.
General, I must admit that I expected more from Samsung. The product feels like a beta version with limited functionality. Sadly, it could be very useful! It feels as if there are software updates that are required to get a well-functioning product, but according to our support, there are no plans for improvements. I am very doubtful that it is worth paying so much extra shell with glass, compared with Samsung's cheaper without glass.
+ What works is that you can answer incoming calls through the window.
- The phone has a clock without skin appear even when the display is turned off (always on display). It does not work when the shell is on, but the shell window is constant black.
- The camera can be fast start from a shell screen. You can start by pressing one button, and then drag the camera icon to the side (which is explained in a user's manual). Restarted the camera in this way can only take pictures in the format 1: 1 (3024x3024) instead of 4: 3 format (4032x3024) which is the normal, or 16: 9. You can not opt out of the 1: 1 format according to customer service.