Parrot Bebop - it is a technical masterpiece with technology that competitors just starting to catch up to (but not yet completely surpassed) in my opinion.
It even has its pluses and minuses as below;
+ Easy Flown thanks to all the sensors (sonar, downward-facing camera, barometer and GPS)
+ Resistant construction
+ Lightweight - weighs only 380gram (maximum flight weight of 450grams)
+ Very good camera stabilization
+ Propeller Protection is provided that makes indoor flying safe
+ FPV works well with for example. Nexus 6 and Xbox 360 controller via USB
- Some design miss regarding the battery attachment and barometer sensitivity
- The camera's light metering is not optimal, needs to be improved!
- Expensive with "real" controller (Skycontroller)
- The manufacturer Parrot does not seem to listen much at the end users' comments
- The concept of WiFi-steering requires much of the phone to connect with, different models give different scope