Revisions to the review.
I love it when a beautiful design has a good feature.
Anyone who wants a very detailed overview of local weather conditions on your specific address.
* Weather Forecast display weather icons.
* Barometric pressure with height adjustment.
* Historic air show.
* 3 channel indoor / outdoor thermo-hygrometer measurement.
* DCF 77 radio controlled time and date.
* Wireless rain gauge.
* Wireless anemometer / temperature / humidity sensor built.
* Wind speed and wind speed measurement of villages and average speed.
* The wind direction in 16 different directions.
* Wind Chill Alarm
* Storm alarm.
* Dew point.
* Heat index temperature.
* Indoor / outdoor temperature.
* Indoor / outdoor humidity.
* Rain gauge to measure rainfall (month, week and day)
* Operates on AC adapter and 3 AA batteries for main unit
* 2 AA batteries for the anemometer
* 2 AA batteries for rain gauge.
* Lev incl adapter and mounting screws for vägmontering.
Very competent weather station with both wind and rain gauge - gives you full control of the weather situation!
The values ??are accurate when checked with additional barometer unit.
The rain gauge measures the tenth of a millimeter scale.
The sensors are wireless so no wires need dras.Väderprognos, wind speed and direction, indoor outdoor temperature, humidity, barometric pressure and dew point are displayed nicely with blue illuminated numbers on the answer the background of the display.
On the back side you will find another 6 function buttons used once - in the determination of saturation formats.
The display can be constantly illuminated using the included adapter.
The base unit; 195x113x25 mm
With enclosed foot is the base on tables
In other words, who needs SMHI?
REVISIONS of review from October 11, 2010
It was enough to EN month for final opinions.
Weather Forecast ***. ARE ACCURATE.
*** Barometric pressure with height adjustment. IS CORRECT.
*** Historical air viewing. IS CORRECT.
*** DCF 77 radio controlled time and date. IS CORRECT.
*** Wireless Rain Gauge (W174) [**].
*** The wind direction in 16 different directions. IS CORRECT.
*** Windchill. IS CORRECT.
*** Indoor temperature. IS CORRECT.
*** Sensor (W044) Indoor / outdoor humidity [*].
Values ??WHERE reliable. First, Indoor / Outdoor Sensor (W044) gone mad ....
[*] Thermohygrometer donors (W044) are wireless, they should also work. Optional indoor / outdoor sensor (W044) has begun to show MINUS degrees even though it was at least 14 degrees!
The claimed W044 Thermohygrometer and got a replacement. The new display properly.
[**] The rain gauge (W174) has laid off completely ... the claimed it and got a replacement.
Yesterday, the rain gauge 102.2 mm of rain. In reality it was only drizzle in a part of the day.
It rained "cats and dogs" during the night and early morning ... Rain gauge showed 0.0 mm!
In other words, who needs an odd one?
One should recall this odd one, but there is no idea, I think, given the experience I have gained me with Ventus W155.