Best humidifier I had. Previously held including Beurer LW 110 (broke after a month and sounded pretty much) and most recently OBH Nordica 6162 (Sounded pretty much, irritating lights in the control panel as loose very strong and that could not be shut down, high and persistent signal when out of water, as well as difficult and tedious to clean).
* Quiet (type a readily boiling pot of water on low setting, and seething at high setting). The sound can be experienced little rain sounds from the outside, and is quite pleasant, unlike many ultraljudluftfuktare as well have that tinnitus beep and whiz from the fans.
* Easy to refill (large cap)
* Easy to clean (you can disassemble it very well, and it's easy)
* Discreet lamp in the control knob is not lit up at night)
* Discrete with caution when it is out of water (a low, soft beep that does not arouse a)
On the low setting cover it in maybe 12 hours, but get up humidity from about 30 to 50-55 in my extremely well ventilated apartment.
Very affordable and more than enough to 25kvm apartment or a bedroom.