Rattles unfortunately little when the filter is not completely secured. Has also taped a little, just like someone else wrote. But when in the basement does not very much.
Think it is very good to see the current humidity.
Have had it for about two years now I think.
Just got error P1 avhjäptes with the cleaning of the filter and pull out sladdan in a few minutes.
- Incredible rattling. Making noise and rattles. Pressing the chassis and the box that takes up water so it is very quiet, so the compressor is good. I have tried to silence it with tape, etc., but after an hour making noise again.
- Difficult to understand. "P2" in the display means that the water container is not properly in. The display lights up and prints P2 even if the dehumidifier is turned off. So you have to unplug the power cord if you want it to be completely closed.
- Can not align or distribute the dehumidified out the air, which would have been useful when the wiper occasional clothes or boots.
Have used this in my basement continuously with the factory setting (60% RH) and hose. After six months ended suddenly to function and an error code "E1" appeared. I turned first to the manual, but there was no information about error codes in it. Secondly, I turned to the European importer. It took two weeks before I got an answer and the answer was that E1 meant that the machine was defective. Having turned me to the dealer (Amazon.de) with unincorporated information I got all the money back. Because of the shortcomings of the machine and the poor service from the dealership, I can not recommend this machine to anyone and will yourself to buy another dehumidifier.
+ Small / smooth with the wheel.
+ Ability to connect to the hose for continuous operation without emptying.
+ Option to choose which luftfuktighetesnivå machine is to start on.
- Held only six months.
- Poor service from the manufacturer / European importer.
- Lack of manual. No information about error codes.
- "Odd" tube size (5/8 "-16mm) to disconnect the hose for continuous operation.
- No ability to set the hysteresis / work area itself, ie the difference between the humidity when the machine is to start or stop.
Run this in the laundry room for a few weeks and it works just fine.
Small and convenient dehumidifier can run continuously with the runoff hose (hose must be purchased separately).
Run min in a storage space where I also have my electronics so would of course absolutely not get moisture in there.
Super easy operation and adjustment of the moisture level to max want.