Although compact and stylish. But making noise too much, even at the lowest fan speed. Therefore, it can not be used in the bedroom. Bought it for 495 SEK.
Nothing directly to complain about or that characterize it, it is where it should and seems to do its job (not an expert on air purifiers just).
* Does not look ugly to have arrived.
* The lowest state (of 3) I can sleep with it on in the bedroom with no problems.
* Easy to remove the filters.
* Have both feet behind and below you can both stand up (and leaving air blow forward) or lying down (and leaving air blowing up).
* Relatively cheap.
* I have many black glass surfaces at home and even though it has been on almost all day so gather dust as fast as before.
* The slider goes AV-3-2-1 instead of logical AV-1-2-3rd
Ok, have run a game with it. ON highest fan level, it sounds like a an ordinary table fan. At the lowest it lets pretty quiet but you can hear it clearly. A little bit of högjudd.
The best part is that you can turn off the ionizer, which is a must for me.