I am impressed!
Very nice and well thought-out battery-powered vacuum cleaner. I will probably not use a traditional vacuum cleaner as long as I have this.
Do not agree with the previous reviewer that the battery times in each mode and the different accessories not appeared anywhere. Personally, I think the information we have seen very clearly.
* Clever design makes it easy to keep it in good condition, for example, just rinse the filter
* Effective, not at all like many other battery-powered vacuum cleaner, I have driven most only pushes the dirt around.
* The noise level is low and not at all intrusive in the same way as other vacuums
* Charging station mounted on the wall, smooth!
* Smart "trigger", this means that the vacuum cleaner only runs when you use it and not when you are carrying around on it.
* Prize. A lot of money for a vacuum cleaner. However, I personally think that it was worth the money.
* Importance. It could possibly be perceived as a bit heavy.
* Since there are many plastic parts so the cleaner can come across as a bit plasticky in quality. But this is probably just experienced a problem, there are good plastics.
Regarding battery life, so I can not comment more than that I am satisfied so far as it has never been out of battery power when I used it.
Turbo Mode I have not had to use, which then absorbs all the dirt in the common position. Including gravel and litter previous battery operated vacuum cleaners have had problems with.
Had this about 2 months and it's time for a rec.
* The format and that it is wireless
* Many accessories to purchase works for the most part and is super cool
* Powerful motor
* Works great on carpets, floors mM
* Good / Okay battery time on "normal" level
* Nice design
* Power accessories
* Easy to change accessories and load it, good docking station
* You will learn more vacuum when this is so fun to use + smooth.
* Battery life on the Turbo level. About 5 minutes was not somewhere where I bought it, plus to get about 20 minutes with no motorized accessories.
* Wish it was more involved than Aluminum plastic on the front where you put the supplied accessories so it feels loose! Same thing on the dust container. It will not be tight at the bottom. General I am a bit worried for sustainability!
* Card 2 year warranty only! Such major product should get an extended warranty.
* Right heavy for most people. Works for me as gymmar part and is 90 kg, but the wife and siblings think it is "weak" heavy if you run it for long. Not for shorter runs.
Conclusion: I'm almost satisfied with the purchase, but just hope it lasts and the battery lasts. Love the factor that it is completely wireless, it's super easy to take it from the charger and running. The engine is strong, easy to empty the pond of it, the support has been weak well so far. Dyson is a swelling known brand. It has its "cons" and the price is expensive, but I did not no equivalent on the market. It is also convenient for the car mM and fairly maintenance free! So with all my knowledge I would still buy about it today, but there is a part where I wish them improved. Mainly warranty, less plastic and some form of battery warranty then 5 mins on turbo mode is nothing to brag about and eventually learns the decline. However, the battery can be replaced, but not know how much it costs.
For 6000 SEK unfortunately I can not give this full marks with 2 year warranty just such a product. It is 3000 per year if it would Paja, and it is expensive.