Excellent, it is, but ... Nintendo cheat with touch screen, a LEDpixel has "probably" broke down ...
But the obvious best! If you have a Wii, it is even greater experience!
Bought it today on Cnet.
yes yes do know, 3DS shows up on 50dagar but I'm honestly more interested about a ds with larger screens and a game library of over 5500 titles.
Bought it chocolate brown and think it looks incredibly beautiful. It is big which is a plus in my opinion
keys have good feel and sound
buttons instead of sliders for volume / screen lighting
perfect but lacks gba support and keys crack a little
+ Large screen
-I did not feel as solid as previous models
My advice is to buy a dsi or a little!
Good game console with a few misses!
+ Large screens are party and is of course why you buy this model, really nice picture indeed!
+ Lovely to play on but slightly clumsy and heavy.
+ Better sound than DSlite but lousy compared to many mobiles, sharpening the Nintendo!
+ Some really fun and useful apps included, the browser is really useful for simple tasks such as checking the TV listings, schedules and news etc.
+ Good to be able to expand the memory with SD cards.
+ The camera is better than expected.
+ Battery life is decent compared to Little brother DSI, almost like DSLite.
- Bought my 2000 - which was expensive, now sold them for ~ 1700 - which is more reasonable, but should not cost more than a maximum of 1500 - given what the games will cost.
- The buttons and snaps and forces the plastic cracking, it is very annoying in the long run for the person sitting next to, much worse is DSLite.
- Pixelization with the big screens in certain games and movies but mostly a habitual!
- Not so portable anymore, size has a price!
- The lack of MP3 and Video Player is significantly and would naturally follow with the purchase, now you solve it with flash cards instead.