Decent graphics, great gameplay, challenging, and you have many hours in front of you with all of the DLC.
Poor graphics, poor frame rate, the computer version is slightly better, however. Jacket not even skyrim when it comes to role playing and story is meh. Sheep 1:08 bit just because it is the fallout and I'm a fan of the series, otherwise it was a bit disappointing.
This year's disappointment. After having heard many good things about the game series, I chose to try Fallout 4 as input game, that perhaps I should not be done. After 30h of playing time, I have now given up hope that the game will be fun.
+ A pass / good main storyline.
- Long charge times often. For example, before you go into a building)
- The entire game crashes. This has happened to me several times and I have sometimes lost a lot of work.
- Often very tedious task (monotonous) and funny characters.
- Poor graphics.
- Bugs. A lot of bugs in the game. You can get caught up in things, behind doors, etc.
- For very loot throughout.