Had a MG6350 before and want to change to a new printer because the old 3years after eating ink quickly as only the (a new cartridge is barely 2 months). One thing you should be aware of the MG6850 is an intermediate model, that is the replacement for the old MG5500 series. Top Model is the replacement for the MG6350 is now MG7700. And it shows!
+ Good printing firm only with 5 cartridges ist 6st
+ Easy setup
+ Good scanner and right fast
+ AirPrint for me as Apple ecosystem home
- Paper feeder works very poorly, sometimes it takes sometimes not, but I touch on it. Sometimes it takes two paper
- Paper feeder stand out after installation and not as built as MG6350
- Holders for printing is too short, a printed A4 falls just down which is extremely annoying when printing 10sidor and then I have to pick up each page and sort the back. Never had this problem with my old 6350
- Loud noise and vibration in printing, I have my standing on an Ikea bookcase bookcase full sway when printing (quite funny to see IOF)
- Lack separate compartments for 10x15cm
- Clean the printer very often = eat ink. Type after a printout of the Sendan becomes inactive 10min to start the cleaning program
No, the next will be a top model again for a reliable paper feeder and the intelligent design or is time to try an Epson ...
Having previously been a very satisfied owner of a Canon Pixma MG 6350 I was under the illusion that this was more or less the same product, only in this year.
Ah what I deceived me! Even if all the features are the same, and even promises more than its predecessor, nothing can be more false.
The embosser is nearly impossible to install and has extremely sporadic contact with the WiFi network which is required for all "smart" Cloud Solutions and AirPrint.
It can print by directly connecting with USB but then I've Mac (guess it can be a variable), I can not scan documents.
Cartridges from my old Pixma fit but can not be activated by your printer. I must therefore purchase new colors for 1100 SEK, enabling the printer just got twice as expensive.
Buy ABSOLUTELY NOT this product and watch out for other Canon products. They do not care about the buyer after the purchase, and has extremely weak and confusing support.