earlier I had a low score 3/10 when the battery was very bad. but now they seem to have released any software that allows the battery to last much better!
works now more cannon and nothing to complain about!
get 2 of the deduction of all the hassles at've had before the update came!
Bought this to the children for watching the play services and easier games. This is written after a week of use.
Worth mentioning is that this is not the "TAB 3 7" which received good reviews in various reviews and Youtube Videos. And Lenovo itself has put up a number of videos on their Youtube channel which describes a child's location, how to have multiple user accounts and unlocking through facial Tab 3 7. All this turned out for research apply only to a newer version that has the product code Tab 3 A7 30th
+ Smooth format (all 7-inch plates)
+ Very cheap
+ Suitable for children, apart from that the interface is not as intuitive
- The interface is tough, it often takes a second before something happens.
- Battery life is nothing further, maybe four hours.
- A full charge takes many long hours
- The screen is not on, the low resolution makes surfing is a pretty unpleasant experience. The colors are too pale, and there is no darkness. I find myself constantly that instead slippery up iPhone for surfing, even if the screen there is mindre.Men for watching movies good enough Lenovon well.
- It lacks the expected child situation and the possibility of multiple user accounts.
- I often autentificeringsfel when connecting to ComHem broadband router, which I never encountered with the iPads and iPhones that we otherwise use at home. Sometimes it can go a whole night without it manages to connect.
- Took many attempts before it even managed to find our Bose Bluetooth speaker that stood right next door, and the sound was also dull and drab. I play the same song from iPhone, the sound loud and clear.
- The camera is level with the mobile cameras had been in 2005, and the front camera is even worse. Now, however, it was not why I bought this so it's a trade-off I would take to force the price.
- The lack of real buttons below the screen. Instead, you often had to swipe across the screen to bring up a minimal home button.
- I used the Apple iOS Android experience as unpolished and less intuitive.
- Many of the Swedish translations of the menus seem to be made in Google Translate, half incomprehensible.
- Required often annoying button too much to do things. To get to the bookmarks in Chrome requires, for example, to first open a menu and then click up the list of bookmarks.
Any small flaws adds up to the overall experience creates some frustration. Some deficiencies are specific to this particular model and the other probably depends on Android. It can in no way compete with the more expensive option but to run Netflix at the kids or playing Radio Monkey game it will work well. Given the price, I am satisfied with the purchase, but perhaps it would be put on a few hundred dollars to avoid some of the shortcomings.
A terrific value and good plate for a very affordable price. Bought my Komplett.se from a special price 499: - which must be the absolute best value for money if you look at the plates available on the market.
Moreover, it is not only affordable, but it also works very well for normal use that I've tried.
How it can handle more demanding tasks like advanced games and so on. I can not comment on, but for most people who want a 7 "plate with Android, I can really recommend the Lenovo tab3.
Using this as plotter traveling, fast and responsive, especially considering the price. Also serves solid and not typical China quality. Recommended.
Another amazing affordable flat from Lenovo.
Purchased for 499 - the Complete.
Incredible performance for the price!
+ System run smoothly in ordinary use, unlike many other cheap plates
+ The screen is slightly sharper than the Tab 2 A7-10 but still, of course, no high-water mark
+ A little more grip than the Tab 2 A7-10
+ Android 5.0 Lolipop
+ On / Off and Volume buttons are good (IOF much a matter of taste)
- The design is anything but elegant (but sturdy!)
- Feels a little thicker and heavier than the Tab 2 A7-10
Suitable for whom?
+ Perfect choice if you want a cheap flat that you do not want to have to be afraid of.
+ Perfect for the kids.