Ok plate that delivers on some points but lacks a lot of features, unfortunately. Compared with my LG Gpad so reaches the not quite there.
The sound +
+ Screen (even though there are several that are better)
- Laggar sometimes (not that Android did in the past with little lag, no longer lockups and sometimes reboots)
- Incredibly boring menu appearance.
- No memory card reader (to my Gpad can I insert 16 GB, for 99 SEK, and save for example, different movies on different memory cards and change the way I want).
- Lacks a back button, so stupid that you have to look at the screen to back.
- Not that you can loop screens, why can not I go from screen 6-1? Instead you have to scroll all the way back, a small detail but pretty damn annoying.
Lacks it is not always shown a numeric keypad without a lot of extra keystrokes (available for download now, but why not directly installed without smudging).
Lacks a lot to available on Gpad, remote control, knockon, real widgets have several windows open simultaneously on one screen, etc., etc.
In relation to the price does not score higher
Best reading pad!
I have had this for about 2.5 years, and it has not become any worse since I bought it.