Lets just say that these speakers have been the best buy in a long time!
These 2.1 speakers from the famous brand Logitech is incredibly affordable and packs a ton of audio straight from the box!
Build quality and design is really sturdy and will last years. The speakers are well constructed and I personally like the black finish as the speakers have.
The sound is outstanding for this audio class, can easily beat the expensive models! The speakers deliver a loud and powerful sound that fills the room with powerfulness! Equally suited to games to movies and music. Everything from the base to the tweeters sounds very good for this price range.
Have seen people who wrote that the cables are too short, personally think it depends on where you will place the somewhere. If you place the speakers on a desk and connects to the computer's cord length beyond approved. Thinking instead of plugging in speakers in the TV through RCA connector so there is a risk that the cables may be too short, but as I said, these are not some TV speakers, so use only do not these speakers to the TV because the are not made for it.
Love the little volume control knob included, use it every time and it is very lättilgänglig! There is also the Power On / Off button and a jack for headphones so you do not need to plug headphones into the computer.
I personally have nothing to complain about them so I'm just buy buy buy!
For the price, I had not expected big with these speakers. But they are surprisingly good. Could as well cost over 1,000.
+ Good and clear sound
+ Good bass
+ Adjustment of bass behind subwoofer
+ Nice and clean design
- Slightly short wires
The best speakers I have owned!
A great product for its price range, just a shame with the short cables.
* Very good quality of sound, good bass
* Stylish design, nice finish, heavy speakers with expensive and solid feeling
* Steady and convenient rotary control that continuously manages the volume, on / off, and headphones.
* Front-firing subwoofer instead of downward (said to be better for the neighbors)
* Subwoofer bass can be adjusted with the rotary knob (located on the back of the subwoofer)
* The package is small, no air at all in it, easy installation
* Two different types of contacts allowed as input, flexible!
* Too short wires (150 cm) makes the location becomes inflexible
* Recesses on sliders without white markings require full light to be visible at all (both volume and subwoofer)
Definitely worth its price!
Great sound for the price. Stylish appearance and moderately small parts that are easy to deploy.
There is talk that the cables would be too short, nothing that I experienced. If it does not spread out as much as there is no problem.