Ideal full-frame camera! Compact and portable, non professional users.
Recommend Metz 64 AF-1 flash that works "better" than Sony's equivalent ....
If you want to get into full-format world so this camera is the cheapest to buy.
You can not get better than that camera for that price. I'll just mention the drawbacks when there is much advantage to write about.
-Batteritid Not good. (but can be charged via power bank with microUSB)
-something Slow in operation (start, menu, etc.)
-Autofocus Not always reliable (the central focus point and recompose solve the problem)
-Dyra Lens. (can run canon lenses with adapter)
+ Great camera for the money.
+ Very compact for a full-frame camera.
+ Low weight.
+ Built-in electronic level, no more oblique images.
+ EVF, live view, you can see how the picture gets even before taking it, makes it very difficult to take good pictures.
+ Ability to adapters and loads of vintage lenses, I myself have a collection of old Canon FD lenses from the 70s that really comes to life with the camera.
- The autofocus is slow, sports, action and dark areas become a little too often out of focus.
- Battery life is quite short, but you learn to be more conservative in his photography. As in the old days when you had the movie, you think more before pushing off, less is more.
- The menus are poorly constructed, even the language should be better.
- Location of the Movie button is very poor.
- Video quality is mediocre, is good enough for the family video but not to film projects.
- Wifi & apps sounds good on paper, but the apps and wifi is very unpolished. Choppy and buggy to the point that I do not use it.
Amazing camera! Full frame in a very small house!
+ Weather Sealing
+ Image Quality
+ Quick Buttons
+ + + Ability to use almost any lens at any time with the help of different adapters (Leica, Canon, Nikon, Minolta, Contax etc etc). Personally I use 30 + year old Contax Zeiss with the help of an adapter.
- Battery life, but it comes with the size of the house. But having with his two spare batteries in your pocket is not a problem at all.
Agree with previous speakers on all counts. Absolutely phenomenal camera that will hang with many years ahead.