This TV is the best screen I have ever owned. Have you bought me more TVs in recent years, including one of Samsung's 2016 top model QLED. Labeled once how much better image you get with an OLED TV. Black level can not be compared to any TVs I've had before.
1. Black level!
2. Image quality.
4. Very Low Input layer (perfect for gaming / PC use with mouse)
5. LG's WebOS is better than ever.
6. Picture Settings.
7. The included check is unbeatable to all other competitors.
8. Supports 120hz at 1920x1080.
9. The viewing angle of the screen is king
1. Some of the connections may be difficult to use if wall mounting the TV, but if you have 90 ° angles / adapters to the outputs.
2. The display has poorer brightness than a Samsung's QLED tv, if you use the TV in a very bright room, it may be difficult to see the picture (not even the problem, for example.)
3. The power cord used by the TV is fixed. (Could be longer)
4. Variable to connect to a USB drive / hard drive and play different types of media. Has not had the same problem on LG's previous models.
Something I've missed:
Have had LG tv before really mentioning how much I've missed the remote dems, it's a bit like a Wii hand controller that you can point around the screen like a computer mouse.
Something I'm going to miss:
I'm going to miss Samsung's "One Connect" which could help a lot with cable party if you wall mount the TV.
I bought the TV for 14999, - at that price I think I have made a very good purchase. If you first buy a decent TV or have a high budget, OLED is the way to go.