Use them as speakers for my small 22 "TV in the bedroom. For that purpose they are perfect! Stylish, well built, solid and with a fantastic väldetaljerat sound. Certainly, it's not an insane pressure in them but I was not looking for stereo speakers to the party. TV's audio got an incredible lift and 6th gear drove Empire Strikes Back during the time I installed them one can always see as a bonus :) Will possibly supplementing with subwoofer later.
Tested bluetooth bit fast and it was no problem to find speakers.
Obviously, there are some minuses:
- It comes with a white 1-meter cord to plug into the TV. Although it sold Hifi Club wearing a white 1-meter cable for 100 bucks. Feels a little boring so think about it if they try to do the same blowing again.
- The power adapter cable is just too short. These speakers are perfect for that set up the wall as an additional purchase of longer power cord at Kjell & Co was necessary (65kr). I put the adapter behind the TV and the longer they exit the chute down on the floor.
- I really do not understand the thing with the brightly lit blue LED on one speaker?? Will need to buy white electrical tape and mask it ... Especially when it is not included with any remote control to turn them off.
- If you do not mount them on the wall, one must use the supplied legs. They were actually quite difficult to get in place + to the small black rubber orange pegs fell off like that all the time.
- A little noise can be perceived at times. Have not been sufficiently disturbing for me to cope bother me but it might be enough to adjust the cords a little?