I bought this in black a week ago and are very happy now. Dodged the first account registration Bose app, could not choose the country with android phones. I ended up reggade through our Ipad and then used my S7 to set the speaker.
Preset buttons (6x) on top of the speaker is the main reason I chose Bose, it will in fact be the kitchen radio that everyone in the family should be able to handle and which outshines the rest speakers in the same price!
Added some radio and Spotify list presetknapparna and now do not need to use the app if you do not want, kanonbra for elekronikfientliga family!
Fantastic easy to use even for our 4 year old who likes music and just need to press "their" button to start listening. The remote is also available with the same presets.
Read another review on another site about the poor sound and I can say that the speakers sound very different depending on the location. Put it first on a countertop of chipboard, thought it sounded very bastung and fuzzy, asked the then micron plate with tiled wall behind and the sound was completely different. So in the absence of the equalizer can be some experimentation with placement can do wonders, at least for a non-audiophile like me!
If you are unsure as purchases at merchants with sensible guarantee policy, where one can try the product at home before deciding. For the audio experience in a large electronics store, compared with a smaller kitchen is not comparable.
+ Preset buttons.
+ Very easy to use.
+ Simple and good app after installation.
+ Spotify and intenetradio.
+ Takes little space.
+ Good sound of a kitchen, in my case.
- Complexity initial account registration with the Android app.
-Ljudmässigt Location sensitive in my opinion.
Spot on !! A must in the kitchen !!
Stylish design and convenient system. For me, a compliment to 3 SoundTouch 20 around the house and I am not disappointed.
Sound reproduction some snap during SoundTouch 20 system, but a good speaker and well to get a full sound in a room.
For me hear Bose Sonos very easy choice where the preset buttons are quite superior function that Sonos lacking.
Last complete Spotify integration SoundTouch app is welcome!
This speaker delivers just that Bose are good at. Rich sound in a small package.
- Virtually plug n 'play
- Sound quality
- The price
- Bluetooth (unlike eg Sonos). You can also send bluetooth signal to other SoundTouch Connecting the speakers via wifi to "play everywhere".
- The six preset buttons. Clock Fair to bring their favorite radio stations and playlists from Spotify such as preset and able to start them without having Hawkbit phone.
- Like that it comes with a check so that you do not always have to have the cell phone ready for låtbyte, volume, etc.
- Mobile app. There are some features that should be updated (show playlists' name instead of "playlist" on presetsen). However, this is software problem, and not tied to the speaker.
- At maximum volume is the base down a bit. Nothing I annoys me especially when it is used primarily as a kitchen radio.
In sum a clearly toppenköp that you will be very pleased with.
Used mostly as a kitchen radio, but would support a Palomar tea party.
Simple and fast installation
Sound quality, great value for money
Plug spotifykonto to app
Aux, WiFi and Bluetooth connection
The base maximized in default, need to be adjusted downwards in order not to take over at lower volume
The finish of the remote control, fully rubberized top side
Very nice speakers loaded with many features. Really satisfied!