Surprisingly good sound in these tiny earphones. Touch controls work superbly, and charging and transferring of music is done without any hassle.
The only small negative I can think of is that I can think that they are a little too deep in the ear, but I'm very unfamiliar with in-ear design, then I always previously used the 'ordinary' earphones.
Finally avoids cables: D
Have been chasing this idea a long time, and I think Samsung has managed quite well. Of course there'sa lot to improve in the future as well as with any new technology. But this product will have excellent of me when it meets my needs.
Before the purchase, I read many tests, saw the comparison between these and other like Bragi Dash 2 and other brands .. Honestly this is the better of most of the points I think. Sits good, small, touch function and good sound.
Also have to cook I have many BT headsets. Now all my other retirement Thanks to these.
My usage is primarily the gym, cycling and training. But even tested indoors and movies, music mM
* The sound given the size and completely wireless. Good treble and good volume.
* Fast access
* Have not experienced any sync problems, even when watching a movie sound sync issues as well, which does not seem to work for the other brands in the same way
* Attractive and unobtrusive, sitting in the ear and for me so I will not have anything big that stand out.
* Quality of headphones and charger
* Range. Tried to go around in the home between the wall and held up to about 8-9 meters, but I got interference. So this is very good, tend to be problems with some BT headset I've tested.
* Slipper cords so clear
* Many intelligent features, Touch, remains in his ears during training, app, S Health, audio guide (not use it myself though), can be set up so you can hear the surroundings (Does not it better when I focus on the music)
* Battery life is both good and bad. You get 1.5 hours via cell phone and about 2.5 through music in the headphones. I always drive mobile. For me it is enough time for my purposes. And you get 2 extra charges when you put it into the supplied charger / shell. Then it would not hurt if it had more battery, but then it surely greater. So I'd rather live with a 1.5 hour battery and loads than have a bigger uglier.
* Very comfortable and weighs almost nothing, stay on even when jogging.
* The low power always, even in the shell when it is off. This bothers me, because it means that after a few days so it is dead. Sure, I've learned to live with it, but is disturbing. Suspect it is because its tendons senses when you take it out of the dock and as certain as is the level at ?!
* Would rather bet on the battery than to have a built-in memory! Sure it's great to have built, but most have their mobile with them in the gym and then you can both listen to music and take calls. Nothing really negative, but for me it is unnecessary.
Conclusion: Definitely recommended. This is in my opinion the best Completely wireless headphones on the market today.
Edit: Turns out all trålösa lurking thief draws current when they are not going to turn off. same with Bragi dash mM
I bought these headphones because I wanted:
1. Getting off the cords that come in the way of traditional wired headphones.
2. Noise in the ears coming from vibrations when the cords of corded headphones bouncing back and forth on the body when eg jogging or even walking.
3. Getting off to have me phone during training.
Have had my IconX for about 2 months now and they have worked flawlessly for me. The only drawback is the battery life, but I was prepared for. These are intended for the training session and that is exactly what the battery life is enough. Get about 3.5 hours on end when I use them, but the cell phone, which is also pretty convenient to not have to walk around with a cell phone in the gym.
4GB of internal memory which is more than enough, do not think I used more than 200 MB at a time, often change out my playlists. Streams to music from your mobile phone, you get about 1.5 hours of battery life so there you have yet another disadvantage of using IconX with a mobile.
The sound quality is awesome, the touch controls work as they should, the headphones have never fallen out when I jogged. Included with several different size combinations, so they should suit most people. You can use your computer or phone to transfer music which is smooth.
Strongly recommend IconX if you intend to use headphones while exercising without streaming from a mobile phone, according to me enough battery life when even during everyday tasks such as commuting or going on long walks. It comes with a small portable charging case that can charge the headset up to two times and it goes quite fast to load them.
Awesome happy with my purchase!
Did kanonbra (less battery life - but I knew that before) the start. Increased the lead! Then one morning dropped one hook 80% of the sound and the other sounded like a broken speaker. Advertising Was. Can not recommend at this time! Read more who have experienced similar problems. Waiting to buy ...