The hardware (sound quality) is great but the software is awful. The unit regularly needs rebooting. Even when it works it is awfully slow. It has to keep on verifying the network every time you try to use a streaming service like Netflix. The DVD players tolerance to slightly damaged DVDs is very brittle. I have many DVDs that play fine in other machines but not this one. For the money and the brand I expected far better.
Sound quality is good. Best sound volume at live 20 above. The maximum is 30 °.
The bad things are function sometimes make me crazy. I just give it two starts.
- Can not Connect the monitor screen sometimes.
- NFC works quite good with my sony z3 but can not seem workwith Samsung s7e.
- Sometimes I have to unplug it from electric source so it's normal again after'll keep standby for a longtime. Teams when i navigate the menu it is one of it. Must unplug.
- Even it'll have a lot of mistakes but sony dont update the firmware. What I hate most.
- Its ok with 4300kr. Its not worth 7000kr.
- Sony very lazy at update the firmware while the product have erros Need to be fixed.
Good sound and features.
However, very sluggish at the start and has bluray player broke down then set off on the repair ...
Each set off for repair twice .... eh still very tough for the rep ...
bought them at half price during the Christmas sale of elgiganten. Incredibly gymt base! Unfortunately, I have never driven at maximum volume to neighbors will knock on the door.
Drag two star to the two rear speakers seem to have not so much power.