Completely OK stereo amplifier with digital inputs. Soundly, I barely notice any difference between this and an Sure Electronics TDA7492 amplifier for $ 30.
Purchased this amplifier since I needed a few digital inputs in an integrated box. Unfortunately, despite the physical eradication of physical media, traditional "hi-fi" producers still punch on archaic amplifier solutions. Class D amplifiers with digital inputs are therefore still a rare breed, which means less competition and higher price.
As for the product itself, the amplifier has all the inputs I would like except LAN and USB (like media reader).
Since several have already mentioned the positive pages with this, I will quickly sum up why this amplifier should not be hauled up in the clouds:
* Device Control: The two only buttons are touch sensitive and an eternal source of frustration, both turning off and on is a trial. Switching of source is also challenging, as the choices only go in one direction. If you press AUX, you need to take the entire round to get back to AUX. The large volume knob in the front works OK.
* The remote control is so useful in good light, everything is black, the whole control includes buttons and their descriptions. The battery also lasts relatively short. One button for ON and one for AV, a bit special.
* The amplifier stays uncomfortably warm when in standby, a little worrying.
* Surfaces on both the remote control and the device are fingerprint magnets.
* The display will lose brightness eventually
All in all, an emergency solution in the absence of alternatives when you need digital inputs in an integrated amplifier section.
The hifi club is solely about selling NAD here in the country, and the prices are then "guiding" from the manufacturer throughout the life cycle.
Edit: Changed the amplifier 2 times, the first two had various problems. New Review:
* The sound
* Plasticky and cheap remote and very difficult to poke the correct volume
* Unclear volume indicator
* Bad touch buttons on the amplifier
* Volume pot sits slightly askew giving pretty cheap feeling when turning. This makes it likely at all, because I already changed it twice and all three pieces have the same "problem" in that regard.
I have never been more pleased with a facility!
Player crap out of most of their price range, speaker amplifier and DAC is really really good and NAD not joking when they enter the 2 x 30 W is an understatement.
The absolute best power output 2 x 165 W peak and it does not surprise me, I still have not taken me longer than that last line noise just been lit without feeling that my ears may be in danger.
It plays deep, it plays detail, the play clearly, it plays well ... Must be experienced!
Have paired it with a pair of B & W 686 S2 and there is no need for sub in my small living room, to the film and in a larger room, I can see the need, but it is now the only pleasure through and through. The headphones I run the Sennheiser Momentum and a couple of very välinspelade HD500, where Momentum was taken to another level of this play.
That it is also good looking (which I iofs. Seem quite alone think) and very discreet, I really like.
God, how happy I am. 30 W x 2? Hardly. Playing as the amplifier that pushes 100w. Outrageously happy with this little nugget. Does my connected to 2 Dynavoice, Proson bitch, and a Sonos Connect and thereto my Harmony remote that controls the amplifier without problems. Budget speakers but oh oh oh it sounds good. So damn worth the price. BUY!